Dusk at Sea

Dusk at Sea
photo by s kavula

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Back after the HIatus

Its been so long since I had not been on my blog. And two years later, it seems a strange thing to look at my own blog. But once again the fingers are itching to write and in my own way and my own space, without asking someone to publish it. It all started when I was visiting Andamans recently, and then I felt there are so many little stories to be told...minus the issue of editorial control...I had been writing on my FB wall, but in that cacaphony one loses the focus on what one wants to say and do. In the past 2 years staying on the farm for most part and being out of touch during long breaks makes me realise how much time gets wasted in these conversations. The idea to be silent and enjoying the silence is getting stronger by the day. That is to be physically silent and yet saying what I wish to say, via my little blog. So, here I am back to blogging. 

No comments: